Endoscopic biopsy has a risk of bleeding. In my experience, bleeding seems to be more common for cancerous lesions. In this case, bleeding developed after the biopsy, and short-term admission was required. Surgery was done a few dayse later, and the final pathology was T1b N0 M0.
조기위암 한 증례를 소개합니다. 조직검사 후 출혈이 있었던 환자입니다. 치료 결과는 SM1이고 림프절 전이가 없는 것으로 나왔습니다.
Stomach, radical total gastrectomy: Early gastric carcinoma
1. Location :  upper third, Center at body, anterior wall
2. Gross type : EGC type IIc
3. Histologic type : tubular adenocarcinoma, moderately differentiated
4. Histologic type by Lauren : intestinal
5. Size : 2.9x2.2cm
6. Depth of invasion : invades submucosa (sm1) (pT1b)
7. Resection margin: free from carcinoma, safety margin: proximal 2.7cm, distal 11.6cm
8. Lymph node metastasis : no metastasis in 32 regional lymph nodes (pN0)
9. Lymphatic invasion : not identified
10. Venous invasion : not identified
11. Perineural invasion : not identified
12. AJCC stage by 8th edition: pT1b N0