대한상부위장관,헬리코박터학회에서는 2019년 3월 8일(금)부터 9일(토)까지 부산 파라다이스 호텔에서 '한일헬리코박터학회 2019'를 개최합니다. 여러분의 많은 참석을 부탁드립니다.
In the follow up exminations after surgery for gastric cancer, many lesions are incidentally found. In this case of early gastric cancer, a rectal polyp was found in CT. Endoscopic resction was done, and the final pathology was mucosal cancer arising from adenomatous polyp.
Stomach, subtotal gastrectomy: Early gastric carcinoma
1. Location : middle third, Center at body and lesser curvature
2. Gross type : EGC type IIc
3. Histologic type : signet-ring cell carcinoma
4. Histologic type by Lauren : diffuse
5. Size : 1.6x1.5 cm
6. Depth of invasion : invades submucosa (sm3) (pT1b)
7. Resection margin: free from carcinoma safety margin: proximal 3 cm, distal 6.8 cm
8. Lymph node metastasis : no metastasis in 26 regional lymph nodes (pN0)
9. Lymphatic invasion : not identified
10. Venous invasion : not identified
11. Perineural invasion : not identified
12. AJCC stage by 7th edition: pT1b N0
Rectal polyp was endoscopically treated.
Adenocarcinoma in situ (0.2x0.2 cm) in adenoma with low grade dysplasia and negative resection margins.